- Develop high-throughput, low-latency server-side software with emphasis on data processing, encryption and performance monitoring within an agile team.
- Experienced in relational databases (ideally Postgres): E.g. knowhow regarding automatised table partitioning, stored procedures etc.
- Applied knowledge regarding ETL processing
- Used to writing unit- and integration tests
- Experienced in applying DevOps in production
- Proficiency in GNU/Linux, git (gitflow)
- Understanding the importance of documenting and commenting your work
- Passionate about working in a small (<10), agile dev-team
- Affinity to learn new techniques and to adhere to a dynamic working pace.
The above list should provide a good understanding of the expected set of skills. However, to us it's most important that you are motivated and eager to learn rather than being able to fulfill all listed requirements.
We offer you:
- A friendly working atmosphere within a diversified and challenging work environment in a young dynamic and dedicated team.
- An attractive salary in accordance with the collective contracts of our industry, with willingness to overpayment depending on qualifications and professional work experience (starting from 2,500 EUR for a junior position, but truly depending on your skills / experience).
- Benefits such as healthy fruits for free, a huge rooftop office at Naschmarkt and truly excellent Italian coffee.
If you are interested in this career opportunity we are looking forward to receive your application including CV, picture and motivational letter at: firstname.lastname@example.org